Saturday, August 9, 2008

WHO (part I)last part...

Then, I ran over him and handed him my Biology assignment on the topic ‘Humans lust for love.’ I didn’t choose this topic on purpose. It was him, who made me do this. This is the hardest assignment I have ever done. Firstly, as a fifth grader biology student, I had only dissected around 50 kinds of amphibians, reptiles and insects. I had never dissected any homosapiens. So, I prefer doing ‘Animals lust for love’ instead of what I was given. Secondly, lust and love both have a very diverge meaning. It covers such a wide range that you can’t even finish doing research on it even if you are given 1001 nights. Gosh, is he deaf? I kept on calling like a mad “Mr.Parkinson, Mr.Parkinson,” and he is like “Don’t chase me, I am in a hurry to the toilet.’ And I am sure he wasn’t heading to the washroom.

At last, I caught up with him.

I said,’ Good day, Sir?’ Mr.Parkinson replied,’ Oh, you are, ummm, you are.’ After 45 seconds, (record breaking, it is the shortest time ever for him to take to remember who I am.) He continued,’ Oh yes, you are Miss Kim, Kimberly Wainwright. So, what can I do to help you, young lady?’ I replied,’ Call me Kim, Sir. Here, this is my assignment.’ He stared at my with his big eye balls. I wonder if I had done anything wrong. The atmosphere was a total silent. He took the 2 inch thick file, flipped through it and gave me a wink. And, he went off without saying a second word.

2 comments:

タル - トラ said...

omgosh, u're such a skillful writer! i m slowly being drawn into ur hympnotism~

mei wee said...

really??thx...can't believe i hypnotised u..kaka..more to come ya..