Wednesday, August 13, 2008

OH MY GOSH, NS( national service) is finally out. Heart throb when i was checking whether I kena or not.. YES!! muahahahahahhaaahahahaahaaahahahahhah=) at last, i didn't get.. yesla tu.. this is my world...

SHIT SHIT SHIT!! have to run 18 rounds around the damn basketball court today for the UBTS. I ran during the beginning of the year and now this is the 2Nd time. I have not been exercising for the past few months. Stamina sure lack off this also if I 've got any.. wakakaka.. It took me 11.04 to finish the whole running thing which is like 1minutes plus later then the previous record. Really slack off much..

After running, my legs immediately show the effects. VEERY VERRRRRRRY SORE!!! Don't have much energy even to walk. Yet, I've got to stay back in school for a History talk on techniques of answering questions. Have to stay till 4.30. Disaster man. Nonetheless, in the end, that talk turn out to be not really productive and so the three of us, me, J and S organized on the spot a history quiz of our own. YAY

President: J
Participants: M and S

After that talk, I thought I was going to head for my English tuition. But eventually due to my teacher is sick, so the tuition was cancelled!I am so glad but it struck my mind when actually, my teacher had been owing me classes and she never replace back. Despite how tired I was, I am actually hoping to go for tuition as trial is REALLY DAMN FREAKING NEAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Got home,took my bath, online for a while, ate dinner, and went off sleeping.. Now, here I am, blogging bout life lately..

No comments: