Sunday, August 17, 2008

OH MY GOSH!!! The final is finally here.. THE BATTLE BETWEEN LEE CHONG WEI AND LIN DAN IN OLYMPIC..

Today I attended a seminar for BM in USIM, Nilai. The 1st section can be consider good, as the techniques that man thought to write essay was interesting and strategic. BUT, the 2nd and 3rd section of the seminar was like damn freaking boring. And they charged me 98$. Gosh, I feel like being cheated. I could've done something else more fun and productive with that ten hours seminar. Not forgetting that my gastric attacked around 8 o'clock, which means i actually endured 11 hours of my gasrtic pain. It is eventually because I forget to bring along my medicine as it had been quite sometime for the last BIG ATTACKED i experienced.

Sad ending of my day as Lee Chong Wei lose to Lin Dan. Salute both of them. LCW had tried his best and Lin is really flawless.
My feeling now is like 'putus cinta' though i never experienced it XD

1 comment:

タル - トラ said...

oh my gosh u really went for tat stupid course, i tell u, u wont even aply what that man taught coz its too time consuming to really follow his teknik mengarang... they hav been 'cheating' lots of students for YEARS!!! OMG I REALLY HATED TAT KURSUS!!!