Saturday, August 16, 2008

The second day after the leg and abdomen pain.. SHIT, now my ass pain.. WHAT THE HECK... How could you do this to me.. My ASS hurt so much.. sob sob

YAY and YEEPIE!! lee chong wei had finally won the semifinal match and had officially succesfully made himself to go for the final. More exciting games will be on tomorrow. Wondering whether I will be able to watch it as I am attending a BM( bahasa melayu) course tomorrow.



Knew that someone had officially back to single. OHHHHH, its awfull i guess. Neways, life has to go on, and it will. Good luck la,dear..

Received a line that sound like this ; so close yet so far... hmmm, this is definitely something deep or it is more to confusing. Felt something annoying me but just don't know what it is.. Studies? or Inspiration? Well, I believe I 'll know sooner or later.. ahaha..

I found out that this is the ' have sex and have babies season'!!!!!! I currently found out that my school teachers are getting pregnant one after another. 1st I found out that my school counsellor got pregnant next is my previous BM teacher... It all happens, after I spread the rumours of Mummy J got pregnant!!! ahahahahhaha... Wonder what happens when Mummy J read this..

P/S: the baby's BIOLOGICAL FATHER IS>>>>>>>>>>> W.J.B!!! muahahahahaha( this is no joke)

No comments: