Saturday, August 16, 2008

WHO PART II

I stunted for a second. A chill was felt behind me. Only one person from the entire of Beverly High carries this aura, Miss. Mont, our principal. “Why are you standing here like a Liberty statue?” This sentence didn’t come out from a normal volume, in fact, it was at high frequency. Even, Lindsay, our school watch cat, get freaked off, whenever it hears Miss. Mont talking at a distance of 500 meters. “Sorry Miss.Mont, I ‘m was,” I paused for a while. She wouldn’t believe if I were to tell the truth as Mr.Parkinson is nowhere to be seen. Well, in this realistic world, we, humans, often need to choose between ‘Honesty is the Best Policy’ or ‘White lies Guarantee your Life.’ In this case, I’ll choose the second option. And so, I replied,’ I witnessed a robbery at the bank nearby and apparently I was late because I lodged a police report. You know, Miss.Mont, as a good citizen, we help out as much as we can.’ OH MAN, I knew it was lame. But at that moment, that’s the best I could think of. Miss.Mont gave me a wicked smile and told me to get my ass into the classroom. Gosh, that was close.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny choices XDD