Sunday, August 3, 2008

WHO (Part I)

Heart beat: to the extreme speed
Reason: overslept
Reason: slept late
Biting a slice of plain ordinary English bread in my mouth, I ran at the speed of lightning towards the bus stop. It had been a month since I first transfer into Beverly High, a private school where the rich and mighty goes. Am I one of them? Well, this is quite a complicated question. If you were to say that “oh yes, I am one of them,’ people tend to say you are a booster, boasting around yourself. Yet, if you were to say ‘no, I am not one of them, my family is just ordinary,’ there goes rumors’ saying that you area faker. So then, which is which?

If I were to be the rich and mighty, why am I catching a bus right now? I could’ve just call a driver and drive me to school. Aha, another question marks. Sharp 8 o’clock, I reached the school gate. Lucky I was not late. In this superior school, you can simply see hundreds of Mercedes Benz, BMWs’, Porsches’, Aston Martins’ and many more expensive cars going around the school compound.

2 comments:

タル - トラ said...

what! cliff-hanger again! faster i cant wait!

wat's wit this essay again? another submission? =)

mei wee said...

LOL... she hasn't say anything bout my previous submission yet.. i dun tink that this is gonna be a second wan la, i m not like panda.. he conquered the whole eng session for his year's school mag la.. haha, well, more to come, just stay tune and read more of my blog..hahaah