Thursday, August 7, 2008

I think it had been quite some time that i didn't blog about my daily. haha... hmmm,well, perhaps, I just prefer to be a lazy bump.kaka

Ahem, thinking back the week I had before,it was actually quite hectic since I am ageing day by day.. LOL..

Last saturday, I went to Catholic Highschool in PJ to attend the National BK(bible knowledge) Quiz. Gorilla's car was totally a disaster. I had to seat between David and JG and that has made me not been able to sleep well in the car. My head was just like a fishing rod,my gosh. We got second in state but it is not smth great coz we didnt get into the finals. There people all over from Selangor till Sarawak. The spirits of them should be highly respected. Salute!!!Gorilla brought us to a chicken rice shop, cant believe that I am eating with her..Well, that concludes that the world is small after all.. haha

And that was a week ago.

Now, everything is really over I guess. Umm, days had been like : go school, study, homeworks, gossip, eat, sleep, watch movies etc etc.

Ohya, last Sunday, i went for a movie with J and S. X-files coz Mummy was out of seats. The one and a half hour was like Days and Nights for me. I was still tired over the journey to PJ and after the night talk with my sister. And that movie really is challenging my patience and endurance. It was like a spell to make you to fall asleep. Gosh, thanks to the popcorn S bought that keeps me awake.

Yesterday, I tend to skip school coz couldn't wake up. Real tired + sleep debt, and since it is Wednesday, so, I just did it.ahaha
And now I regretted coz we have to run 18 rounds for the PJ sessions. Lucky me that J hasn't run yet, so, we have got companions. S text me after school asking why didn't i go.. haha, she was so mean.. lol..jkjk

To conclude:
Actually, I was planning to blog bout dailys' like once in two weeks or a week. But, I ll post up the continuation of my newly craps stories here,in my blog. Just like the previous ones,ya, that "WHO,part I"

No comments: