Sunday, August 3, 2008

I had been blogging for quite some time. Now that I finally cleared up the trash in this blog, I would like to begin a new journey in this life long process. Many of them thinks that writing a blog and letting others to know bout you is totally a crap. ahaha, I do feel so sometimes. Yet, for me, a blog isn't and will not be a diary, nor a confession chamber!! It is a hobby? Shall we say that??

Do I have the flair for writings?I am definitelyt not qualified for a good writer. Even so, I always get excited in writing means. Everytime, I would try out something new, something that differs from those I wrote before.

The conversation with my sis was good and I am not going to deny that, definitely not. I will not be blogging so often as i used to. And I will try out new ways of blogging, something fresh and ...

No comments: