Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Sometimes, I just really hope there is a HE there... just sometimes..

This is also only because of some recent stupid incidents.

Firstly, there's an idiot who just don't understand that you are not available for him at all.

And did all those FUCK stuff that is really FUCKING FUCK IDIOT!!!

And then, that's the beginning of my peaceful and happy and lovey dovey God blessed life just got invaded by some stupid idiot fucking intruder.

There are another time when I really hope there is a HE there..

I know you are trying to help but sometimes you just need to LISTEN to others OPINION and NOT ASSUME that what YOU think is the BEST!!

Oh yea, I would like to praise MSN for having such good facilities to be able to delete contact entirely..

Why the hell does this holiday starts off with a bad beginning...

p/s: I am absolutely in a piss off mood now. Humour me or get ur ass off me.

No comments: