Saturday, August 1, 2009

I was about to call someone, when I remembered that I actually had forgotten what's the name of the person I wanted to call. I only remember his surname. But, I am in a hurry too. So, I just picked up the phone and started dialing his house number.

Inner mind: Was planning on how i am going to ask for my friend, Chung to answer the phone..

Urghh, of course I cant just say,
'hello, can i speak to Chung pls?'
THE WHOLE FAMILY IS CHUNG!!!! Which Chung do they suppose to know I am talking bout..
Arghh, I need to come up with something...fastttt

A moment later, my call was answered... Shit.. And I didn't know what the hell happened to me that i blurted out the following sentence:

Me: Urm, hello, errr, can I speak to the Chung which is born in the year of 1991 pls??(@.@)
Inner mind of me: dead, I am so dead..

Chung : Chung that is born in the year of 1991 speaking here.

Relieved. Phewwwwww... heeheeeeeeeee

Me: eh, its me... (before i can finish)
Chung: Oh, I know who you are, Mei Wee right?

The thing is, we were tuition mates for 5 years. That night itself me and two other tuition friends wanted to meet up. It was later that I found out Chung is departing to Perlis the next day. So, just called to ask him join us.

I was actually surprised that he can recognize me eventhough we didn't meet for like bout 10 months??

It must have been the stupid 1991 line I said. I bet none of his friends would ever do idiotic stuff like that.. Geramnyaaaaaaaaaaaa...

And so, the conversation continues... task accomplished..

I just can't believe I said bout the 1991 thing. Its so embarassing!!!!

If any kid is reading this, Pls do not follow.. you'll definitely regret if you do...

No comments: