Thursday, July 23, 2009

take it easy...

TEST!!! was coming soon! And right now, its already over!! Uhm, i can say for sure, I wasn't even prepared for it.. lol... After 8 months of no test no exam life, I kinda forget the hang of it.. When i first got my test schedule, I didn't even feel nervous, in fact i don't really feel anything at all!!!hahaha.... Well, lets just put it like this, its the first test ever since i came into f6,so, lets just don't be so stress about it.. aka, lets take it easy la~~~~ngek ngek...

Planning to go mountain hiking this sunday with Jo. Initially there's actually 3 options:
(a) Bukit kepayang- 45 minutes for one way
(b) rembau - think it will take quite some time
(c) ulu bendul - 3 hours up and 2 hours down

Since i am just a beginner , i chose the 1st option!! After that only I ll go challenge the other two mountain.... Of course my aim is to hike gunung everast maybe one year later??? or two???

No comments: