Friday, July 31, 2009

the other side of the view

What's the taste of coffee?? Is it sweet, bitter or sour? maybe even salty? It all depends on what we taste right?

A normal cup of coffee,is a mixtures of coffee powder,hot water,milk and some sugar. Its a mixture of sweet,bitter and sour.. then, why do people often says its bitter?? do they not add sugar in it? nope, they do.. its just a matter of perspective and mindset, i guess..

When a player loses his match in a game, we say he lose his victory.. Why do we never say he gains a defeat?

Different sides of a story? hmm, I was told about a same incident by two different people at two different times and places and nevertheless, two different outcome.

As usual, I am neutral. I don't take sides, and i don't make judgement. But I do want to find out which is the true one. At the same time, if I do find out, it means that the other one had been telling me LIES!!! Does the phrase " curiosity kills a cat" comes in this kinda situation?? I don't know man.

Urm, somehow, its not really important and why make life miserable where it can simply be happy? Aih, don't bother la.. I am neutral.....as usual=)

No comments: