Wednesday, November 12, 2008

F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Its 12 am now. 8 more hours to go,I will be sitting for my english paper, it's SPM day 2. I am wondering what am I doing here blogging. I should've tons of sejarah facts to memorize as tomorrow noon I 'll be sitting for sejarah paper 2( the patience testing paper)

I can't help but to write out these words now:

Often people wonder what are friends. Now, when someone ask you what are friends, you ll just need to tell them: Friends are someone that is Fun yet Realistic, Irritating at times yet Exciting, they know when to say "NO" to you when something is to bring negative effect on you, they are sometimes Disappointing but when they do they right thing at the right time, they can really make you Smile!!!

Maybe its just me or what, I find the above quatation really incredible. By the way, there are more elaboration that I will soon write it here..hehe..I found this when I was doing english revision.. It is just tremendous..

time to sleep and study.. good night.. amen

No comments: