Friday, November 7, 2008

Adios!

Last Tuesday was my form 5 farewell celebration. It was a 3 in 1 ceremony. The cocuricular day, Pn. Chua's retirement day, she was once my ex-geography teacher when i was in form 3, and last but not least, my very one and only form 5 farewell ceremony.
It wasn't that sentimental for me though. This signifies the ending of my high school life as a student. There's a friend of mine who thinks that, graduating from form 5 indicates the end of friendship and all. I don't quite agree though. True friendship are meant to be eternal. This is what I agree with.
I can still remember last year's form 5 farewell ceremony. I see people crying, hugging and smiling. And that was the same thing that happened this time. The faces I will never forget. The memories that I will always remember. Those are the part of the puzzles in my life. Collecting it pieces by pieces and in the end of the day, it will be a complete set of puzzle of mine.
The ceremony ended with the " SALAM" thingie with the teachers. The teachers gave us the best wishes they could. They cried for us and they gave us warm hugs.

No comments: