Tuesday, July 29, 2008

The cracking of the brain began 8.00 pm yesterday night. I needed inspiration badly. Yet, i can only barely even have a little bit of it.
1030: The coconut head here is still struggling. I know it is not my limit yet. I can go further and better. S came online. Telling me to finish it up fast. I hope too, as I still have many other things to be done.
1130: S came again. She is finishing. I am still moving at the speed of the tortoise.
0100: S went to bed. It is now me alone.
0130: New inspiration might come with a fresher brain. Knocked off then.

It is now, Tuesday,0927 pm. I started working on the article right after add maths tuition. OMG, I think I just manipulated the whole story. Yet, I am now stucked again. (><)Maybe some peanuts will provide me with inspiration.

No comments: